𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑐𝑒: 𝐷𝐼𝐶𝑇 – 𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑧𝑜𝑛
TO ALL 𝗜𝗖𝗧 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘀, 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱/𝗼𝗿 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗖𝗧 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀! THIS IS FREE !!
The ICT Literacy and Competency Development Bureau (ILCDB) of the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) Region IV in coordination with DICT Quezon Provincial Office is calling for Applicants who wanted to take FREE ICT Proficiency Diagnostic Examination that will be conducted at DICT QUEZON PROVINCIAL OFFICE
May 06, 2022 – 1st Batch (9:00 am)
May 20, 2022- 2nd Batch (9:00 am)
Applicants residing in QUEZON are top priority!
To enlist, kindly register to this link: https://tinyurl.com/ICTDIAGNOSTICQUEZON
Kindly prepare the following documents to be submitted during the examination day:
- Application Form. You may get the application form from here: https://tinyurl.com/DICTApplicationForm
- Valid ID (Company/School/Government Issued)
- PHOTOCOPY Transcript of Records (TOR) – (FOR PROFESSIONAL)
- For those graduating before the examination date, a CERTIFICATION FROM THE DEAN that the applicant:
a. is a candidate for graduation before the exam date;
b. has taken relevant ICT subjects in college
- Pen and Pencil
For inquiries, you may email us [email protected] or message us here in our Official Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/DICT.Quezon and telephone number (042) 322 0851
The benefits of the proficiency certification examination can be used:
▪ as a substitute/equivalent to a CSC Professional eligibility
▪ by supervisors to evaluate the competence of current or would-be programmers and systems analysts;
▪ by an individual to assess his/her knowledge and skills for the purpose of continually improving his/her own
technical abilities; and
▪ by ICT training centers to enrich their curricula to enable their students to have a better chance of joining the
corps of competent ICT professionals.